: Professor, Institute of Analytical Chemistry, College of Chemistry and Molecular Engineering
: Research Professor at Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, recipient of 1998 “Outstanding Young Fund” of NSFC
: Research Associate and Adjunct Assistant Professor, Queen College of CUNY
: Postdoc, Department of Chemistry, University of Pittsburgh
: Research Fellow, Department of Chemistry, University of Edinburgh
: Ph.D., University of Edinburgh
: B.Sc. (1983) and M.Sc. (1986), Wuhan University
Based on the interaction of electricity and chemistry, we try to develop novel analytical methods and techniques, and to solve problems in the related fields using these tools.
- Electroanalytical Chemistry at soft interfaces
- Electrochemical Sensing
Liang Shuquan Award of Analytical Chemistry of Chinese Chemical Society (2006)
the first prize of MOE for Natural Sciences (2012)
- Weiliang Guo, Hao Ding, Chaoyue Gu, Yanhuan Liu, Xuecheng Jiang, Bin Su*, Yuanhua Shao. Potential-Resolved Multicolor Electrochemiluminescence for Multiplex Immunoassay in a Single Sample. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2018, 140, 15904–15915.
- Shudong Zhang, Xiaohong Yin, Mingzhi Li, Xianhao Zhang, Xin Zhang, Xiaoli Qin, Zhiwei Zhu, Shuang Yang* and Yuanhua Shao*. Ionic Current Behaviors of Dual Nano and Micro Pipettes. Anal. Chem., 2018, 90, 8592-8599.
- Shudong Zhang, Mingzhi Li, Bin Su,* and Yuanhua Shao*. Fabrication and Use of Nanopipettes in Chemical Analysis. Annu. Rev. Anal. Chem., 2018, 11, 265–286.
- Xiaoli Qin, Chaoyue Gu, Minghan Wang, Yifan Dong, Xin Nie, Meixian Li, Zhiwei Zhu, Di Yang and Yuanhua Shao*. Triethanolamine Modified Gold Nanoparticles Synthesized by a One-Pot Method and Their Application in Electrochemiluminescent Immunoassy. Anal. Chem., 2018, 90, 2826-2832.
- Ran Qiu, Xin Zhang, Hai Luo* and Yuanhua Shao*. Mass spectrometric snapshots for electrochemical reactions. Chem. Sci., 2016, 7, 6684-6688.