2011 – present
Co-PI, Synthesis and Functional Biomolecules Center, Peking University
2006 – present
Assistant Professor, College of Chemistry and Molecular Engineering, Peking University
2004 – 2006
Postdoctoral Associate, Institute of Microbiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
1998 – 2004
Ph. D., Genetics, Academy of Military Medical Sciences
1994 – 1998
B. S., School of Life Science, Peking University
Research in our group focuses on the following areas:
- Disease treatment, diagnosis prediction and new drug development based on homics platform;
- New drug development based on short peptide and protein conjugation or encapsulation.
- X. Zhu, R. Li, L. Xu, H. Yin, L. Chen, Y. Yuan, W. Zhong, J. Lin*. A Novel Self-Assembled Mitochondria-Targeting Protein Nanoparticle Acting as Theranostic Platform for Cancer. Small 2018, 15, 1803428.
- D. Hong, X. Zhang, R. Li, Y. Lou, Q. He, X. Li, D. Xu, P. Lv, J. Lin*. Deletion of TMEM268 inhibits growth of gastric cancer cells by downregulating the ITGB4 signaling pathway. Cell Death Differ. 2018, DOI: 10.1038/s41418-018-0223-3.
- L. Zhang, H. Niu, W. Zhong, J. Lin*, Y. Zhang *. Compound 331 selectively induces glioma cell death by upregulating miR-494 and downregulating CDC20. Sci. Rep. 2015, 5, 12003.
- W. Zhong, H. Zhu, F. Sheng, Y. Tian, J. Zhou, Y. Chen, S. Li*, J. Lin*. Activation of the MAPK11/12/13/14 (p38 MAPK) pathway regulates the transcription of autophagy genes in response to oxidative stress induced by a novel copper complex in HeLa cells. Autophagy 2014, 10, 1285-1300.
- T. Wang, H. Zhu, J. Zhuo, Z. Zhu, Pagona P, Gennady L, J. Lin*, M. Li*. Biosensor Based on Ultrasmall MoS Nanoparticles for Electrochemical Detection of HO Released by Cells at the Nanomolar Level. Anal. Chem. 2013, 85, 10289-1029.
- C. Zhou, W. Zhong, J. Zhou, F. Sheng, Z. Fang, Y. Wei, Y. Chen, X. Deng*, B. Xia, J. Lin*. Monitoring autophagic flux by an improved tandem fluorescent-tagged LC3 (mTagRFP-mWasabi-LC3) reveals that high-dose rapamycin impairs autophagic flux in cancer cells. Autophagy 2012, 8, 1215-1226.
- S. Tian*, J. Lin*, Z.-J. Jun, X. Wang, Y. Li, X. Ren, W. Yu, W. Zhong, J. Xiao, F. Sheng, et al. Beclin 1-independent autophagy induced by a Bcl-XL/Bcl-2 targeting compound, Z18. Autophagy 2010, 6, 1032-1041.
- X. Ren, J. Lin*, C. Jin, B. Xia*. Solution structure of the N-terminal catalytic domain of human H-REV107--a novel circular permutated NlpC/P60 domain. FEBS Lett. 2010, 584, 19, 4222-4226.
- J. Lin*, Z. Zheng*, Y. Li, W. Yu, W. Zhong, S. Tian, F. Zhao, X. Ren, J. Xiao, N.Wang, et al. A novel Bcl-XL inhibitor Z36 that induces autophagic cell death in Hela cells. Autophagy 2009, 5, 314-320.
- J. Lin*, R. Jin*, B. Zhang*, H. Chen, Y.-X. Bai, P.-X. Yang, S.-W. Han, Y.-H. Xie, P.-T. Huang, C. Huang, et al. Nucleolar localization of TERT is unrelated to telomerase function in human cells. J. Cell Sci. 2008, 121, 2169-2176.