Professor, College of Chemistry and Molecular Engineering, Peking University
Principal Researcher, Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Assistant Researcher, Department of Materials Engineering and Science, University of Pennsylvania
Lead Scientist, Research and Development Department, Osram Sylvania, Siemens
Assistant Researcher, Department of Chemistry, Northwestern University, USA
Postdoc, Department of Chemistry, University of Michigan, USA
Ph.D., Department of Chemistry, Beijing Normal University
Master of Science, Institute of Theoretical Chemistry, Jilin University
Bachelor of Engineering, School of Chemical Engineering, Nanjing University of Science and Technology
- Functional new compound design and synthesis
- Advanced Energy Materials and Device Preparation
- New catalytic materials and green technologies
- New environmental protection materials and applications
National Natural Science Second Prize, the head of the innovation team in key areas of the Ministry of Science and Technology, the chief scientist of the national key R&D plan, the national 100 million talent project winner, the national “Millions Plan” technology innovation leader, the national outstanding young and middle-aged experts, and the National Outstanding Youth Fund project, Specialist of the State Council special allowance
- Lin TQ, Chen IW, Liu FX, Yang CY, Bi H, Xu FF, Huang FQ, Nitrogen-doped mesoporous carbon of extraordinary capacitance for electrochemical energy storage.Science, 2015, 350, 1508-1513.
- W. Dong, Y. Zhao, X. Wang, X. Yuan, K. Bu, C. Dong, R. Wang, F. Huang, Boron Embedded in Metal Iron Matrix as a Novel Anode Material of Excellent Performance. Adv. Mater. 2018, 30, 1801409.
- S. Nong, W. Dong, J. Yin, B. Dong, Y. Lu, X. Yuan, X. Wang, K. Bu, M. Chen, S. Jiang, L. Liu, M. Sui, F. Huang, Well-Dispersed Ruthenium in Mesoporous Crystal TiO2 as an Advanced Electrocatalyst for Hydrogen Evolution Reaction. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2018, 140, 5719–5727
- Fang YQ, Pan J., He JQ., Luo RC. Wang D., Che XL., Bu KJ., Zhao W. Liu P., Mu G. Zhang H., Lin TQ., Huang FQ. Structure Re-determination and Superconductivity Observation of Bulk 1T MoS2. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2018, 130, 1246-1249
- J. Xu, D. Wang, H. Yao, K. Bu, J. Pan, J. He, F. Xu, Z. Hong, X. Chen, F. Huang, Nano titanium monoxide crystals and unusual superconductivity at 11 K. Adv. Mater. 2018, 30, 1706240.
- G. Yin, X. Huang, T. Chen, W. Zhao, Q. Bi, J. Xu, Y. Han, F. Huang, Hydrogenated blue titania for efficient solar to chemical conversions: preparation, characterization, and reaction mechanism of CO2 reduction. ACS Catal. 2018, 8, 1009–1017.
- Xu JJ, Xu F, Qian M, Xu FF, Hong ZL, Huang FQ, Conductive Carbon Nitride for Excellent Energy Storage, Advanced Materials, 2017, 29, 1701674.
- Pan J, Guo CG, Song CS, Lai XF, Li H, Zhao W, Zhang H, Mu G, Bu KJ, Lin TQ, Xie XM, Chen M, Huang FQ. Enhanced Superconductivity in Restacked TaS2 Nanosheets, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2017, 139, 4623-4626.
- Dong WJ, Xu JJ, Wang C, Lu Y, Liu XY, Wang X, Yuan XT, Wang Z, Lin TQ, Sui M, Chen IW, Huang FQ, A Robust and Conductive Black Tin Oxide Nanostructure Makes Efficient Lithium-Ion Batteries Possible, Advanced Materials, 2017, 29, 1700136.
- Li H, Tan YW, Liu P, Guo CG, Luo M, Han JH, Lin TQ, Huang FQ, Chen MW, Atomic-Sized Pores Enhanced Electrocatalysis of TaS2 Nanosheets for Hydrogen Evolution Advanced Materials, 2016, 28, 8945-8949.