Full professor with tenure, College of Chemistry and Molecular Engineering, Peking University, Beijing 100871, P. R. China
Research professor with tenure, College of Chemistry and Molecular Engineering, Peking University, Beijing 100871, P. R. China
Joint professor, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, College of Engineering, Peking University, Beijing 100871, P. R. China
Research professor under “Peking 100-talent program”, College of Chemistry and Molecular Engineering, Peking University, Beijing 100871, P. R. China
Postdoctoral Research Scientist, Columbia University, Advisors: Professor Colin Nuckolls in Chemistry Department and Professor Philip Kim in Physics Department
Ph.D. in Chemistry, CCS Graduate Fellow, Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences (ICCAS), Advisors: Professor Daoben Zhu and Professor Deqing Zhang
M.S. in Chemistry, Beijing Normal University, Advisor: Professor Chuanmin Qi
B.S. in Chemistry, Beijing Normal University, China
- Nano/molecular electronics
- Single-molecule reaction dynamics
- Single-molecule detection/biophysics
- Single-molecule DNA sequencing
- Organic/flexible electronics
“Ten-Thousand Talents Program” Innovation Leadership Talent 2017
First Prize for National Science in Chinese Universities, Ministry of Education, China 2017 China Top Ten Scientific Progress 2016
Top Ten Scientific and Technological Progress in Chinese Universities 2016
IUPAC Distinguished Award (Materials) 2016
Ministry of Science and Technology Youth Science and Technology Innovation Leadership Talent 2015
WuXi PharmaTech Life Science and Chemistry Scholar Awards 2015
First Prize for Beijing Science and Technology 2015
The Distinguished Lectureship Award, The Chemical Society of Japan, 2014
Award for Excellent Graduate Advisors, Peking University, 2014
NSFC Distinguished Young Scholar, 2012
Award for Excellent Graduate Advisors, Peking University, 2011
Peking University Teaching Award, 2011
The Youth Prize in Chemistry, the Chinese Chemical Society, 2010
The Distinguished Lectureship Award, The Chemical Society of Japan, 2009
Beijing Scientific New Star Award, 2009
The National Top 100 Excellent Ph. D. Thesis Award in China, 2006
The Top 50 Excellent Ph. D. Thesis Award of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2005
- Chuancheng Jia, Agostino Migliore, Na Xin, Shaoyun Huang, Jinying Wang, Qi Yang, Shuopei Wang, Hongliang Chen, Duoming Wang, Boyong Feng, Zhirong Liu, Guangyu Zhang, Da-Hui Qu, He Tian, Mark A. Ratner, H. Q. Xu*, Abraham Nitzan* and Xuefeng Guo*, Covalently-bonded Single Molecule Junctions with Stable and Reversible Photoswitched Conductivity, Science 2016, 352, 1443. Highlighted by Science (a perspective article; Science 2016, 352, 1394) in the same issue, Chemical and Engineering News, Chemistry World, and National Science Review. Selected as China Top Ten Scientific Progress and Top Ten Scientific and Technological Progress in Chinese Universities 2016.
- Jianxin Guan, Chuancheng Jia, Yanwei Li, Zitong Liu, Jinying Wang, Zhongyue Yang, Chunhui Gu, Dingkai Su, K. N. Houk*, Deqing Zhang* and Xuefeng Guo*, Direct Single-Molecule Dynamic Detection of Chemical Reactions, Science Advances 2018, 4, eaar2177. Highlighted by Chemical and Engineering News.
- Ce Zhou, Xingxing Li, Zhongliang Gong, Chuancheng Jia, Yuanwei Lin, Chunhui Gu, Gen He, Yuwu Zhong*, Jinlong Yang* and Xuefeng Guo*, Direct observation of single-molecule hydrogen-bond dynamics with single-bond resolution, Nat. Commun. 2018, 9, 807.
- Dong Xiang, XIaolong Wang, Chuancheng Jia, Takhee Lee* and Xuefeng Guo*, Molecular-Scale Electronics: From Concept to Function, Chem. Rev. 2016, 116, 4318. (Cover of this issue)
- Huimin Wen, Wengang Li, Jiewei Chen, Xiaolong Wang, Gen He, Longhua Li, Mark A. Olson, Andrew C.-H. Sue*, J. Fraser Stoddart* and Xuefeng Guo*, Complex Formation Dynamics in a Single‒Molecule Electronic Device, Science Advances 2016, 2, e1601113.
- Chuancheng Jia, Bangjun Ma, Na Xin, and Xuefeng Guo*, Carbon Electrode-Molecule Junctions: A Reliable Platform for Molecular Electronics, Acc. Chem. Res. 2015, 48, 2565. (Cover of this issue)
- Chuancheng Jia and Xuefeng Guo*, Molecule-Electrode Interfaces in Molecular Electronic Devices, Chem. Soc. Rev. 2013, 42. 5642. (Cover of this issue)
- Yang Cao, Shaohua Dong, Song Liu, Li He, Lin Gan, Xiaoming Yu, Michael L. Steigerwald, Xiaosong Wu, Zhongfan Liu and Xuefeng Guo*, Building High-Throughput Molecular Junctions Using Indented Graphene Point Contacts, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2012, 51, 12228.
- Alina Feldmen, Michael L. Steigerwald, Xuefeng Guo* and Colin Nuckolls*, Molecular Electronic Devices Based on Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Electrodes, Acc. Chem. Res. 2008, 41, 1731.
- Xuefeng Guo, Joshua P. Small, Jennifer E. Klare, Yiliang Wang, Iris Tam, Meninder S. Purewal, Byung Hee Hong, Robert Caldwell, Limin Huang, Stephen O’Brien, Jiaming Yan, Ronald Breslow, Shalom J. Wind, James Hone, Philip Kim* and Colin Nuckolls*, Covalently Bridging Gaps in Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes with Conducting Molecules, Science 2006, 311, 356. “Nanotube Hookup”, highlighted by Scientific American, April, 2006.